Buy Me A Coffee

Friday, October 11, 2002

Here I am with my children on the boardwalk at Charleston, South Carolina (my favorite city). My youngest son is a little peeved because we made him get out of the water fountain. My husband and I have two sons and two daughters. What a blessing. Since having my youngest child, I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. Due to the medication, I am unable to have more children. We practice Natural Family Planning. There are different methods of NFP. I would use NFP even if I weren't Catholic. It is the smart thing to do for yourself and for a healthier marriage. If a couple is not able to practice the level of self-giving required in NFP, that couple is in need of marriage counseling, in my opinion. But I digress. God has blessed me in so many ways. This picture is a reminder of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment