Buy Me A Coffee

Friday, October 11, 2002

Update from The Lady In the Pew
Kelly's got a fantastic new look for her site. I am so happy for her. On the serious side, though, I'm so grateful for the report she gives us about the situation in her parish and we all need to be praying for them. Kelly makes a comparison to the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances law that bars pro-life protestors from blocking access to the front door of an abortion clinic. Not only this, there is a buffer zone around the front of the clinic which pro-lifers cannot enter. I agree with Kelly. The comparison is not only a fair one, but it is BRILLIANT. I wish I'd thought of it. How dare these people block the entrance to a CHURCH!! Please read Kelly's report and commentary on this situation.
The Lady In The Pew.

No comments:

Post a Comment