Buy Me A Coffee

Thursday, October 03, 2002


Mr. Popcak's apology and explanation

Lisa,


I am glad you are taking this opportunity to educate people about Bipolar Disorder on your blog. As you note, it is no laughing matter.


I wrote the post, not to make fun of, or offend, anyone who suffers with mental illness, or to perpetuate a stigma. Obviously, having read my post from June, you must know that I was not addressing mental illness at all, I was writing analagously. I am sorry, however, that you took offence at the comments. Please be assured that I meant no disrespect.


Keep up the good work of educating the public about the serious nature of Bipolar Disorder. I hope that with continued treatment, and the grace of God, you will find relief and healing.


God Bless,

Gregory Popcak, MSW

No comments:

Post a Comment