Buy Me A Coffee

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Bloggus Interruptus

Sorry no blogging for a while, and perhaps not for some time to come. I have been hanging out HERE because the discussion has been so enlightening, and HERE because the discussion has been so uncanny. As I'm looking in my history folder, I see the sock smell-o-meter. I'm going to have to have a talk with my son. He was supposed to be doing something educational while he was on here. Or could that be my husband's file? Hmmmm.

I've been HERE getting coloring pages for my preschoolers and HERE reading about Augustine's thoughts on the Eucharist (and Baptists say he was Baptist???). My son and I were reading about Spanish Exploration in the Americas (coolorama), and I was HERE reading about inclusive language in Bible translations. I was only on this page about dissecting the eye of a cow two seconds. ICK. Must run. I'll return when I can.

Love from Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment