Author: Lisa Graas
•4/25/2010 10:36:00 PM
See Scripture references on The Eucharist compiled by Scripture Catholic.


It was my first attendance at a Catholic Mass that I understood the words of Christ in regard to eating His Flesh and drinking His Blood.  I would encourage the curious to consider the Scripture references linked above.  Below is one of the songs sung at that Mass where I found Jesus Christ is the True Son of God at Holy Ghost Catholic Church in Knoxville, TN.  Because "catholic" means "universal", it didn't matter that I was out of state when I was converted.  The Church is the same wherever you go, anywhere in the world.  Christ meets us in The Eucharist at every Catholic Mass.



Related: The Sacrifice of the Mass, the Highest Form of Prayer
|
This entry was posted on 4/25/2010 10:36:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: