Author: Lisa Graas
•5/28/2007 09:14:00 PM
I have returned at last. I am hopeful that this blog can be of help to someone. Perhaps it can also be of help to me.

Okay, so what have I been doing with myself? I've basically been riding the roller coaster which is my life. Right now I am angry. Damn angry. I suppose it's chemical. In fact, I know it is. It's enough to make someone want to stop taking the meds. I know a lot of people say that's Satan talking to me, but I have also heard of people going off their meds successfully. The nature of my illness is severe, though. I think I am ultimately too afraid to go off my meds.
This entry was posted on 5/28/2007 09:14:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: