Author: Lisa Graas
•5/29/2007 12:12:00 AM
The Baptist Sunday school teachers did teach me one thing. They taught me this little song.

Jesus loves me, this I know
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong.
They are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
The Bible tells me so.

Now, before you lovely Catholics start making fun of that song, just pay close attention to the words. There is some high theology in that little number. Remember that Jesus loves you. Trust that Jesus loves you. KNOW that Jesus loves you. And don't just know it now. Know it every minute! Especially when you are at your lowest because when you are at your lowest, you are closest to Jesus who was brought down to the lowest point possible by we sinners. Close your eyes, little children. Be at His side. Carry His cross. Wipe His face. Give Him drink. Love Him. He loves you so.
|
This entry was posted on 5/29/2007 12:12:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: