Author: Lisa Graas
•11/29/2003 09:59:00 AM
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a traditional Thanksgiving meal. I cooked a turkey for the first time! Usually I roast a couple of chickens. We had turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, etc, etc, etc. The kids were VERY impressed. Unfortunately, my husband could not be with us. He works out of town a lot -- especially on holidays. :-(

November is a big month for us. My daughter's birthday is on Nov 12. My birthday is on Nov 16. (I'm 36.) My dad's birthday is on Nov 21 and my husband's birthday is on Nov 23. BIG MONTH!!!

Love from Lisa
|
This entry was posted on 11/29/2003 09:59:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: