Author: Lisa Graas
•5/09/2003 01:28:00 AM
Thanks for being patient with me while I was sick. I am doing somewhat better now emotionally since my doctor put me on an anti-depressant. I am now on five medications (again) to control my Bipolar Disorder. The medication is working reasonably well but I have bad moments throughout the day, here and there. These pains are not stabbing pains, but they are quick as a stab. I cringe. The pain doesn't leave. I try to relax. The pain doesn't leave. And finally, I pray, and I do get some immediate relief....but it is minimal. In about ten minutes - thirty minutes it goes away. Without the medications I am on, I can't imagine how horrible things would seem to me and how much pain I would be going through needlessly. I thank God for the medications that I am taking to relieve my symptoms. They are nearly all I have in this world to help me.
|
This entry was posted on 5/09/2003 01:28:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: