Author: Lisa Graas
•4/16/2003 10:01:00 AM
Go here for today's readings
http://www.nccbuscc.org/nab/041603.htm

Yesterday I was complaining about "Catholics who aren't Catholic" and how much they annoy me. Well, the readings today have certainly put me in my place. I should be grateful for the grace that God has given me and trust in Him to be my help during these times of weakness.

Betrayal is a difficult thing to deal with -- especially when it comes from your own family and friends, but as the Psalm says:

"See, you lowly ones, and be glad;
you who seek God, may your hearts revive!
For the Lord hears the poor,
and His own who are in bonds He spurns not."

R: Lord, in your great love, answer me.

In Christ, God has answered us. He has given us the answer to our problems when He humbled Himself to become a man and experienced betrayal Himself. In His great love, He has answered us.

May the love of Jesus Christ revive your hearts.

God bless you.

Love from Lisa
|
This entry was posted on 4/16/2003 10:01:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: